Monday, July 27, 2009

i'll kiss you between the ears : D

im feeling it im feeling it coming back and i think im going ot do it right now.

im going to haf my time when i explaode with asomness into my pictures

im going to visit anne tommorow be excited! thie means new pictures with her tommorow!

yayay! im sooo glad! since we havent seen eachother in ages! an so hopefully we can take photos

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep." robert frost


so anyways i think its bed time im goign to be getting my braces in so maybe i will smile in my pictures ahah well actualy im getitng spacers forst and THEN braces!
woohooo

btw i now take pictures for money sooo if anyone wants soemthing taken for them please let me know and i haf pricings as well very cheap : D

No comments:

Post a Comment