Tuesday, August 18, 2009

thinsg that remind me of you

sitting at a type writer listening to the clicks underneath my bones for hands
looking out through my window staring at the sky but the stars never showed once
the moon was out of my radar all that was is covered in darkness of dusty drapes, and dresses and pictures and pearl necklaces that had no lust underneath their chains.

walking down those hillsides we used to when we were younger
sitting in our secret place i set the paper in a small nook in the tree
looking down i saw many messages on every one those were us

maybe one day this letter i wrote to you through heavy teared eyes
you will own but guessing your never going to come back for me
just remember i never ran away from you i only left to start a new chapter what could have been


our life..

No comments:

Post a Comment